Cleo I. Suero Associate
Cleo I. Suero joined the Miami office of Boyd Richards Parker & Colonnelli, P.L. as an associate in January 2021. Prior to joining the firm, Cleo completed multiple internships. She began her legal career as a judicial clerk for the Hon. Bronwyn C. Miller of the Third District Court of Appeal. Thereafter, she clerked for a premier trial law firm, where she worked on cases involving medical malpractice, wrongful death, and catastrophic injuries. Cleo then spent the following summer in New York City as an associate for one of the world’s leading cosmetic companies, where she worked closely with the trademark and travel retail legal departments. Finally, in her last semester at the University of Miami School of Law, she clerked for a prominent commercial litigation firm, where she worked on complex commercial litigation and arbitration matters.
Education and Awards
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D., May 2020
- CALI Excellence for the Future Awards: Legal Communication & Research I
- Dean’s Certificate of Achievement for Legal Communication & Research I
- Dean’s Certificate of Achievement for International Business Law Seminar
- Honors in Litigation Skills I: Pretrial
- HOPE Pro Bono Challenge (168 hours completed)
- Boston University, B.S., cum laude, Communication, January 2016
- Minor in Political Science
- Dean’s List (three semesters)
Cleo is licensed to practice in the state of Florida.