Marital & Family Law
BRPC’s Marital & Family Law team is experienced in all facets of marital and family law. From high-conflict litigation to engaging in alternative dispute resolution, BRPC’s Marital & Family Law team handles the following matters:
- Dissolution of marriage, including litigated and collaborative divorce
- Equitable distribution
- Child Support
- Parenting and time-share issues
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements
- Hague Abduction actions
- Domestic violence actions
- Enforcement and defense of foreign decrees, including multi-state and international issues
- Modification proceedings
- Enforcement and contempt proceedings
Our Marital & Family Law team understands the sensitive nature of proceedings that involve the division of assets, support, and fashioning parenting plans that take into account the best interests of the parties’ children. From the inception of a matter, the client’s goals are discerned and a case plan is devised to accomplish our client’s goals and help facilitate our client’s understanding of the process.
BRPC’s Marital & Family Law team is led by Dolly Hernandez. Dolly is the chair of the Marital & Family Law Department and has extensive experience representing high-net-worth clients in complex marital and divorce matters.